- "Measurement of Analyzing Power for Proton-Carbon Elastic Scattering in the Coulomb-Nuclear Interference Region with a 22-GeV/c Polarized Proton Beam",
J. Tojo et al.,
- The APS Division of Nuclear Physics Town Meeting on Electromagnetic & Hadronic Physics,
Executive Summary (PostScript PDF).
- "RHIC handles its first polarized protons",
CERN Courier, December 2000.
- "RHIC Spin-Physics Program - for the DNP Town Meeting on Nuclear Matter and Hadrons at High Energies -",
G. Bunce and S. Vigdor (Gzipped PostScript).
- "Basic of QCD Perturbation Theory",
- "Asymmetry of p(->)+p(->)->gamma+jet+X Process and Problem of Delta G",
G.P. Skoro and M.V. Tokarev,
- "Prospects for Spin Physics at RHIC",
G. Bunce, N. Saito, J. Soffer, and W. Vogelsang,
- "Stable Alghorithm for Extraction of Asymmetries from the Data on Polarized Lepton-Nucleon Scattering",
Go back to RSC discussion page